Especially for our members age 13-21! Now more than ever, teaching personal finance to teens is important. At Ark Valley Credit Union, we believe that financial literacy is an essential part of preparing the next generation of adults for independent living. This is why we developed the Teen Account program. With an adult joint on your accounts, you can learn valuable financial habits through the use of your own accounts.
- Savings account $5.00 minimum
- Checking account $25.00 minimum
- Debit cards
- On-line banking
- No monthly service charge
- Shared secured loans
- 6 month Certificate of Deposit $100 minimum
- The Credit Union staff is here to help you start a savings plan, balance your checkbook, and purchase your first car!
- Parents signature required